about Villa Miranđa
Villa Miranđa is situated on an exceptional location along the seaside and is known for its elegant Mediterranean architectural style. It was built in 1958 and has since then hosted numerous visitors. The villa is run by the Perčinić family and is the basis of their tourist activity.
A harmonious garden, full of stones and Mediterranean plants, as well as evergreen shrubs contributes the beauty of the house. There is lavender with its light violet flowers forming a line of aromatic clusters and a 40 year old palm tree which gives the garden a tropical atmosphere.
Another advantage of the villa is its sandy beach with lush vegetation, cared for by the Perčinić family.
The name Miranđa is a combination of the names of the family’s two daughters, Mira and Antonija (Anđelka), who run the family guesthouse, welcoming every single guest.